Sunday, October 4, 2009

immortal



When the music box,
stops its timely dance,
will I be able
to save her,
from myself?
~
Will lust for blood
domiate my thoughts?
making her pale, smooth skin,
so, so inviting.
~
Or will lust for love preveil.
against all the
dirty hands of the world,
trying to pull us apart?
~
When my mouth
dare not touch
her delicate body
for fear
that I may rip it asunder.
~
Oh the love of a vampire
is peril
in its truest form.
~
Oh the tears of a vampire
are pain
in deep, deep silence.
~
To see my true love,
but not daring to
touch her.
Is an agony I cannot express.
~
To see my true love
look out on the world
she cannot be a part of,
as long as she loves me.
~
To feel nothing but
lust and
agony and
anger and
hunger, always hunger
that never stops.
no peace, no rest,
love a dangling parody;
always out of reach.
~
And I tell my love,
goodbye.
And I go out,
her last kiss
lingering like
her tears.
poem by~ Keepers River

No comments:

Post a Comment